Thursday, January 3, 2013

Starting Back Up

It seems like it's been ages since I have blogged. I decided to start a new blog URL to change up my blogging style. I hope I can become the blogger that I want to be and 2013 is just the place to begin. I am Jody and am married to my best friend Eric. Together, we have all the happiness in the world and part of that comes through our sweet 10 month old baby boy. Grant is the joy in our lives and the music in our songs. We love him so much and love being parents together. Eric and I met in a college class when he asked me if I would share a book with him. Fortunately for me, I said yes and now I get to share everyday with him. I couldn't ask for a better eternal companion. We are still both students and are figuring out how to balance school, work, and being parents. We are happy where we are and like to keep things simple. I am so lucky to have my boys!

No comments:

Post a Comment