Monday, March 4, 2013

Cara Box

I participated in the monthly Cara Box swap again this month and made a great friend! I sent to Natalie and we became instant friends. We have so much in common it's crazy! We were able to share dating, and mothering advice and I feel like I've found a great friend through this. Head on over to her blog to see what I sent her. NATALIE

Mary was the one who sent to me and she was lucky and got to go to San Francisco for President's Day and we weren't able to get to know each other too much, but we got the jist of things and she seems like a great girl. I'm glad to finally have the package as it was lost at my apartment office for a day or two, but was so happy when I opened it up. She sent a box for a stay at home date night with Eric since it's hard to get out with Grant. She stocked it with some of our favorite candies, cinnamon bears, snack cakes, and movie theater popcorn butter that looks SO yummy. She also sent some lotion and a massager since she says, "every mom needs a little pampering here and there." Thanks so much! I'm glad to have gotten to know these two girls and love the surprise that a package brings.






Cara Box

No comments:

Post a Comment